MAKEUP APPLICATION PRICES
Services include, but are not limited to, bridal, special event, and photography.
Hours: Monday through Saturday 8am to 5pm/ Sunday 8am & 2pm
50% Deposit is required to book any appointment.
Appointments take place at my location in North Mcallen if you need me to go to your location traveling fees will be quoted individually, and out of town travel is available.
Rewards Program: Save 10% off every third visit
Classic Full Face Makeup Application $80 (≈60min)
Includes full face makeup with the optional application of standard lashes ( For example Ardell Demi Whispies, Whispies, Salon Perfect 614/625, or Kiss 11’s). This application includes skin preparation with contouring using powder products. This covers light natural looks to more dramatic looks.
Luxe Full Face Application $100 (≈60-85min)
Recommended for brides, this package includes full face makeup with contouring using powder and cream products, and looks can vary from light and natural to dramatic depending on what you request. Also in this package is the application of Mink Lashes that gives the appearance of an ultra glam look and feel. Can be worn with a variety of different makeup looks and eye shapes with up to 10 styles to choose from. Durable for up to 12-15 uses. Also included in this package are services for tattoo/birthmark cover up, and any body makeup requested such as highlighting or bronzing of the chest, neck or arms which is ideal for brides. Lastly, you will be given a free Makeup Emergency Kit to ensure your makeup stays perfect even hours after your appointment. (To see what kit includes view next item)
Classic Hair + Makeup Package $150 (≈1hr 30min)
This package includes my classic makeup package and simple up dos and hair styling, this is recommended for bridesmaids. Hair styling by Samantha Solis from The Beauty Room, click here to view her page.
Luxe Hair + Makeup Package $170 (≈2hrs)
This package includes my luxe makeup package and intricate up dos and hair styling, this is recommended for brides. Hair styling by Samantha Solis from The Beauty Room, click here to view her page.
Makeup Emergency Kit $5
This kit is made to ensure you have all the backup you need in order for your makeup to stay looking flawless even after your appointment is over. This kit includes: extra lash glue, an individually wrapped straw in order for you to hydrate yourself without compromising your lipstick until your event begins, a sample jar containing your lipstick shade used during your appointment in case your lipstick does become compromised along with a doe foot lip applicator for precise application, Refresh eye drops in case your eyes become red or dehydrated and you can say bye bye to red eyes, oil blotting sheets to keep you shine free, and a Shout Wipe-n-Go wipe in case any makeup stains your outfit. I’ve got your back! (This kit is given complimentary to those who purchase The Luxe package, but can be bought individually with any other package)
Bridal, Special Occasion, & Group Info
- Trial runs are $50 (only offered Mon-Thurs, makeup is removed at the end)
- For groups of 4 or more a 10% discount will be applied to all appointments. (this discount is not included if you book the hair and makeup packages as a discount is already applied to the bundled price)
- Max number of group sizes I can take is 8 (Please be mindful of the time you are allotting for yourself and for your party to get ready and plan your number of appointments for each member accordingly)
- Payment plans are available to large groups, or locations outside of the Rio Grande Valle
No appointments will be taken for the following holiday’s:
Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Years Eve, New Years Day, Independence Day
- 50% deposit is required to finalize your date and time so deposits are requested to be taken care of asap. This is to ensure a fair delivery of service is issued to everyone. You have up until 7 days prior to pay your deposit that's considering the time is still available. Appointments WILL NOT BE FINALIZED BOOKINGS until a deposit is received. The remainder of your balance is due at the end of your appointing, I accept card, cash, or check.
- Timing issues: On a high volume day (Friday/Saturday) if you are more than 15 min late your appointment it will unfortunately be canceled without refund. On low volume days Mon-thurs, if you notify me in advance you will be running more than 15 minutes late there will be an addition $5 for every 5 min you’re late if my schedule allows, otherwise the appointment will be canceled. Please be mindful of other client’s times.
- No refunds will be issued out for appointment cancelations; you will be granted credit for a future appointment within 90 days.
- No refunds will be given after you have left your appointment. Please check your makeup and address and changes or concerns before you leave.
- In rare circumstances if cancellations happen due to my request I will refund you in total.
- Prices may increase periodically to reflect industry standards for current level of service and expertise. Advance notice will be given if this occurs.